Plumbing Maintenance Program in Covina, CA by Ace Pelizon Plumbing
Ace Pelizon Plumbing provides comprehensive plumbing maintenance in Covina, CA. For over 55 years, the expert plumbers at Ace Pelizon Plumbing have been working with homeowners and businesses throughout the San Gabriel Valley to provide reliable and professional plumbing maintenance services. There are huge benefits to getting your plumbing system inspected and tuned–up by a plumber in Covina. At Ace Pelizon, our commitment is to the quality of our workmanship and to the complete satisfaction of our customers. Those commitments have allowed us to stay in business since 1957. We just want customers to be happy in their homes and regular plumbing maintenance is a great way to make that happen. If you’re interested in plumbing maintenance for your home in Covina, CA, just call Ace Pelizon today!
Regular Plumbing Maintenance in Covina
Your plumbing system is used every single day. With all that use, it’s bound to develop small problems, clogs, leaks or other issues. During regular plumbing maintenance in Covina, the plumbers from Ace Pelizon will thoroughly inspect and clean every aspect of your plumbing system. This will allow them to find small clogs, cracks and repairs that they can fix on the spot. If those small problems were allowed to grow and develop, they might be able to cause much more serious and costly repairs in the future. Additionally, regular maintenance and cleaning of your drains might be able to improve their efficiency. Clogs on the inside of your plumbing system can slow it down and decrease its performance. When those clogs get cleaned out on a regular basis you’ll most likely notice an improvement in the way that your drains and sewer lines work.
Plumbing Maintenance Tasks
There are just a few of the tasks that our Covina plumbers will perform during their regular visits to your home or business.
• Leaking pipes – Our plumbers will look for all of the signs of leaking pipes. Puddles of water, water marks and wet patches are just some of the things that our expert plumbers will look for when they inspect your plumbing system. Fixing leaks early is one of the best ways to potentially protect your home from water damage.
- Corrosion – If your pipes have started to corrode there will be blue and green deposits around the joints of your pipes. This could mean that your pipes might soon spring a leak.
- Water pressure – Our plumbers will also check the water pressure in your home or business. If you have low water pressure it can indicate that you may have a leak or clog in your water main.
- Drains – When the drains in your home or business start to slow down it usually indicates that you have a problem deeper down your plumbing system. It could be a clog but it could also be a pressure imbalance in your pipes.
- Mold – Our plumbers will pay close attention to any signs of mold or mildew at your home.
- Water heater – During regular maintenance visits, our plumber in Covina will likely drain your water heater and thoroughly clean out the inside of it. We’ll also check the anode rod to make sure that your water heater isn’t at risk of rusting.
- Tiles – If your bathroom or shower has cracks in the tile, it could mean that water is leaking down behind your fixture.
- Caulking – Our plumbers will check the sealing and caulking around your sinks and other bathroom or kitchen fixtures to make sure that the seal is still intact.
Plumbing Maintenance in Covina
If you’re interested in setting up regular plumbing maintenance in Covina for your home or business, just call Ace Pelizon. Our Covina plumbers are friendly and have years of experience working with all different types of plumbing systems. Call us today!
Proudly serving all of the San Gabriel Valley since 1957.