Leak Detection in Covina, CA by Ace Pelizon Plumbing
Ace Pelizon Plumbing offers fast and accurate leak detection in Covina. If you’ve started to notice puddles of water around your home or if your ceiling has water spots, call Ace Pelizon Plumbing immediately. Those types of signs usually indicate that you have a pipe leak somewhere in your home. Not only does that waste water but it can also cause serious water damage to your home. Call Ace Pelizon if you need leak detection in Covina, CA or if you need leak repair. Our expert Covina plumbers have years of experience finding and repairing leaks for homes throughout the entire San Gabriel Valley. We know that water damage and water waste are serious problems for any home. That’s why we take such great care with every job that we do. We want our customers to be completely satisfied and we want to make sure that our workmanship is top quality. Call us today!
Water Leak Signs in Covina
While there are obvious indicators that you have a leak, others are not quite as apparent. As a homeowner, you should try to keep an eye out for any of these signs that your home has a water leak. The expert plumbers at Ace Pelizon have the experience, training and tools to provide complete leak detection in Covina and throughout the San Gabriel Valley.
- Running water – If you hear running water even though you don’t have any faucets or appliances that use water running, you may have a water leak.
- Puddles – If you start to notice puddles of water in strange places in your home, it could be from a pipe nearby that is leaking water. However, the leak may not be close to where the water starts to pool.
- Soggy patches – If you notice soggy patches of ground around your property it could be a sign that your water line is leaking or that your sewer line is leaking.
- Water bill – Keep a close eye on your water bill. While water prices seem to be increasing all the time, if you notice a sharp spike in your water bill even for no apparent reason it could be from a water leak somewhere in your home.
Water Leak Detection in Covina
Ace Pelizon has been providing top quality water leak detection in Covina for many years. Our plumbers know exactly what to look for to discover the location and cause of any water leak. There are a few common causes of water leaks.
- Pinholes leak – Pinhole leaks are common with copper pipes. During installation, copper piping can become dented. As water flows over the inside of the dent it will eventually wear through the copper and cause a small hole that leaks very slowly. Because this type of leak is sudden or drastic, it is very difficult to detect until it has already caused a lot of damage.
- Tree roots – For the pipes buried in your yard like you water line and your sewer line, tree roots are actually one of the most common causes of leaks. When the tree’s roots creep through the joints of your pipes it can cause them to leak into the ground.
- Water heater – Water heaters are another common source of water leaks in Covina, CA. If the inside of your water heater has rusted or if one of the gaskets or valves is old, it can start to leak on the floor around your water heater.
- Bad installation – Another common problem that we see is bad installation of water pipes. This can put unnecessary stress on the pipes and cause them to crack over time.
Covina Leak Detection Services
When you need water leak detection in Covina, make sure that you call Ace Pelizon Plumbing. Many people think that if they see the signs of water leaks that the actual leak must be close by. That is not always the case. Often it takes years of experience and specialized equipment to discover exactly where the leak is. Ace Pelizon provides total water leak detection in West Covina. Call us today to talk with one of our expert plumbers today!
Proudly serving all of the San Gabriel Valley since 1957.