Covina Plumbing Inspection
Our Promise to You is to Perform the Correct Plumbing Inspection at an Honest Price
When you need Plumbing Inspection services, trust the experts at Pelizon Plumbing. Our technicians have the skills, knowledge, and tools to fix most Plumbing Inspection problems on the spot.
When your Ace Pelizon Plumbing technician arrives at your home they will explain all of your options before starting repairs so you can make informed decisions before any work begins. We service and repair most brands of equipment, so you can trust us to perform a professional Plumbing Inspection job.
We’re not happy until you’re happy.
Plumbing Inspection In Covina
- Upfront pricing – you’ll never pay more than you’re quoted
- Expert advice from professional, licensed & certified technicians
- Fully Stocked Trucks
- Free In-Home Estimates
- 24/7 Emergency Service
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- Over 60 Years in Business
- Still have questions? Contact us for all your Plumbing Inspection questions!
Ace Pelizon Plumbing is Proudly & Professionally Offering Plumbing Inspection Services in the Covina, California area.
Covina Plumbing Inspection Services
When buying or selling your Covina, CA home, it is always a smart idea to have a Professional Plumbing Inspection performed by a certified plumber at Ace Pelizon Plumbing on your plumbing system. Plumbing Inspections allow a certified inspector to thoroughly examine your California home’s plumbing system. Even if you do not plan on moving any time soon, it is still recommended to have a Plumbing Inspection performed from time to time to ensure that your plumbing system is in good working condition. Schedule your annual Professional Plumbing Inspection with Ace Pelizon Plumbing and make sure your plumbing system is in tip-top shape!
Plumbing Inspections include a thorough inspection of:
- Indoor and outdoor plumbing pipes.
- Supply lines.
- Sewer lines.
- Indoor and outdoor hose bibs.
- Sinks, showers, and tubs.
- Faucets and kitchen plumbing.
- Water Heaters.
When you entrust Ace Pelizon Plumbing for Professional Plumbing Inspection Services, you can rest assured that the job gets done right. Our team of specialists are expertly trained with the skills, tools, and knowledge that is required to accurately and thoroughly perform a plumbing inspection on your plumbing system. Our number one priority is to make sure your Covina, CA home’s plumbing is inspected correctly and working efficiently. If you are in need of a Professional Plumbing Inspection, you can count on Ace Pelizon Plumbing to get the job done as effectively as possible and never begin any work without your approval first. Call us today to receive more information, get your questions answered, and schedule a Professional Plumbing Inspection!
What Is Included In A Plumbing Inspection In Covina?
When you enlist a certified plumber at Ace Pelizon Plumbing, you can expect a thorough examination of your Covina, CA home’s entire plumbing system:
- Points of entry. Your Ace Pelizon Plumbing plumbing inspector will thoroughly examine any point of entry in which water enters and flows through your home such as your sinks, toilets, pipes, and water lines. They will inspect for any leaks, damage, issues with fittings, and other potential problems with your plumbing.
- Outdoor plumbing. Next, your inspector will take a look at all of your outdoor plumbing fixtures including outdoor faucets and fittings and ensure they are in good working order and protected from potential freezings.
- Water heater inspection. Your Ace Pelizon Plumbing plumbing expert will check your water heater and complete a comprehensive overview inspection of all its components and connections, pressure relief valves, fittings, and remaining parts. If anything poses an issue, your inspector will inform you of the issue and a recommended solution.
- Main line sewer. A certified plumber from Ace Pelizon Plumbing performing the inspection will examine your main sewer line and cleanout access, in which a sewer line inspection camera may be involved.
When Should I Have Ace Pelizon Plumbing Perform a Professional Covina Plumbing Inspection?
A Plumbing Inspection performed by a certified plumber at Ace Pelizon Plumbing should be utilized in the following situations:
- You are buying a new home. A regular home inspection is always recommended but when it comes to your plumbing, you will need a Professional Plumbing Inspection from Ace Pelizon Plumbing to thoroughly inspect and examine the plumbing in your potential new home. House inspectors do not look as critically into a plumbing system as a Plumbing Inspector will and it is always a good idea to enlist Ace Pelizon Plumbing when you are looking to purchase a home in the Covina, CA area to make sure the plumbing passes.
- You are selling your home. When selling your home in the Covina, CA market, it is always an incentive for potential buyers to see a passing plumbing inspection. Ace Pelizon Plumbing will ensure your plumbing is in working condition and if anything is in need of repair you can fix it before continuing with listing your home on the market.
- Prevent repairs. Having an annual Plumbing Inspection can help prevent potential costly repairs for your home’s plumbing system. Additionally, repairing any issues early on will greatly extend the lifespan of all of your plumbing appliances, preventing you from needing to prematurely replace any of your plumbing, which can be quite expensive. In the event any issues are discovered through your Plumbing Inspection, your Ace Pelizon Plumbing inspector will provide you with potential solutions.
How Often Should I Have A Covina Plumbing Inspection?
The general recommendation is to have your Covina, CA home’s plumbing system professionally inspected by a certified plumber at Ace Pelizon Plumbing at least every two years. If your home is forty years or older, you may want to consider having a Professional Plumbing Inspection once a year, just in case.
What does a plumbing inspection consist of?
A plumbing inspection usually consists of a check of your home’s filtration system, a check of your fixtures, drains, toilets, showers/tubs, and supply lines, a check of your drainage and ventilation systems, a video inspection of your sewer lines, and a check of your water heater. A plumbing inspection will also usually include a check of your sump pump. Additionally, they will ensure that your shut off valve is working properly.
What should I do in between inspections?
If you see any leaks, call a professional as soon as possible. Water can be the single most destructive force on a house and should be addressed immediately. Otherwise, prevention is the best medicine. Take your plumber’s advice in insulating exterior pipes so that you aren’t hit with a frozen pipe in the winter. Understand that fixtures, washers, and sealers all have a lifespan. If your home hasn’t seen any updates in your lifetime, stay on the lookout for small leaks that may start to develop, and start planning now about what you might do in case something does break down. It’s always best to be prepared.
Why are plumbing inspections important?
Professional inspections have a couple of major benefits compared to attempting to perform them yourself. You can count not only on a plumber’s experience and expertise if they do find something amiss, but also have them to worry about the things you probably don’t want to have to deal with, yourself. For many homeowners, the parts they are happy to pass off include things like checking pipes under the house or dealing with annoying toilet flappers and slow-draining sinks. Or for those who don’t mind the small jobs but aren’t comfortable tackling bigger problems, professional inspections ensure your water heater is tested and flushed regularly, and that your outdoor pipes are properly insulated against winter freezes. Top to bottom, a quality inspection can save quite the headache.