Is your plumbing due for an upgrade? Unfortunately, many people wait until it is too late to replace damaged plumbing components or to add in plumbing installations that can greatly improve their homes. Don’t wait too long to add any of these components to your plumbing system or to upgrade to a more effective fixture.
- Garbage Disposal – Without a working garbage disposal, your pipes are at risk of forming clogs, and sewage is more likely to back up into your home.
- Water Heater – Does your water heater run out of hot water too quickly? If so, it may be time for a replacement now—before the unit stops working completely. Though a professional can tell you whether repairs are possible, a new unit may be more efficient and effective, and you can choose between tank or tankless.
- Earthquake Gas Shutoff Valve – In an earthquake, you may be too frazzled to think about shutting off the gas line yourself. An earthquake gas shutoff valve detects seismic activity and shuts it off automatically to keep your home safe.
- Grease Trap – A grease trap is the most useful in commercial kitchens, where a large amount of fats, oils, and grease will undoubtedly move through the drains. This protects your pipes and protects your business from any potential fines.
- Sump Pump – A sump pump is an installation which helps prevent floods from damaging your home, pumping water out of the basement as soon as it begins to fill up.
- Sink or Shower – If you have been thinking about replacing your bathroom or kitchen plumbing fixtures for aesthetic purposes or ease-of-use, why wait? Start working with a professional today to make sure you get everything you want from your new installation.
- Gas Piping – Are you considering switching from an electric to a gas stove? A professional can extend gas piping where you need it when you decide to install a new gas appliance.
- Pipes – At some point, the pipes in your home will need replacement. Pay attention to any signs of leaking, such as low water pressure and wet spots around the home, or any signs of rust in your water, and call a professional to find out your next steps.
Get in touch with the friendly professionals at Ace Pelizon Plumbing today to speak with experts about your new plumbing upgrades today!